- All the companies that intend to set up their operation currently, are already over the initial hardships, or have been operating for a time and would like to continuously improve their corporate management systems.
Major product contents
- Ownership structure and supervision rights
- Why? How? What?
- Principles of corporate management, managing bodies
- Corporate structure – Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Corporate liability, observing rules
- Strategy – tactics – corporate policies
- Principles of planning
- Executive management systems
- Performance monitoring (Balanced Score Card, Key Performance Indicators, Key Success Factors, reporting, incentives, operational, communication, quality management, etc. systems)
- Relationship management (owner relationships, market behavior – customer relationships, supplier relationships, PR, etc.)
- Owner, customer, employee satisfaction management
- Corporate management methods
- Corporate culture, corporate development